Availability: Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Business Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Centrally-located luxury hotel across from Central Station
Near Antwerp Zoo
Centrally-located hotel in the centre of the world-famous diamond area, 100 metres from the monumental train station and 300 metres from Antwerp Zoo.
Pool and sauna
The health club offers guests of Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp the use of fitness equipment, swimming pool, sauna, spa tub, and a Turkish steambath.
The 247 guestrooms come with complimentary Internet access, multiline telephones, work desks, satellite TV with pay movies, minibars and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Amenities
Guests of Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp can enjoy an array of amenities, including complimentary access to a health and leisure center with fitness equipment, indoor pool, sauna, spa tub, and Turkish steam bath. Breakfast is available for a surcharge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
The Square - Offers dinner, coffee, and cocktails daily overlooking Astrid Square. Indoor seating is available.
Bar - A variety of beverages are offered in an informal environment.
Cocktail Lounge - Guests can choose from a range of stylish cocktails.
The health and fitness club features a sauna, spa tub, steam room, fitness equipment, and indoor swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.