- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Las Palmas Public Beach
- 1 min walk
- Playa Paraiso
- 1 min walk
- Playa Ruinas
- 6 min drive
- Tulum, Quintana Roo (TUY)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tulum, Hotel Poc Na is on the beach. Tulum Mayan Ruins is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tulum Beach and Playa Paraiso. Xel-Há Park and Tulum Monkey Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Las Palmas Public Beach - 1 min walk
- Playa Paraiso - 1 min walk
- Playa Ruinas - 6 min drive
- Tulum Mayan Ruins - 7 min drive
- Tulum National Park - 7 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 109 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Poc Na
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property's air conditioning system is available from 8 PM-10 AM only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 158 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Poc Na Tulum
- Poc Na Tulum
- Poc Na
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Too much "eco". No AC, no internet, a terrible uncomfortable bed. Before you go fancy, get the basics of being a hotel right: a good bed with a good matress and good pillows. We got none of that. It gets dark and it's hard to walk around the property and you can easily get lost.