Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Port Colborne from CA $120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Port Colborne Pet-friendly Hotels
Port Colborne Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Port Colborne? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 2 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Port Colborne hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Sherkston Shores RV Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Pets are welcome at Canalside Restaurant, Inn & Kitchen store. This apartment offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers love this 3-star apartment's quiet location and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Port Colborne
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Port Colborne is 1.02 inches
Exploring Port Colborne with Your Pet
Known for its port and rich culture, Port Colborne has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Emerald Pines Golf Club and Humberstone Speedway. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Humberstone Marsh Conservation Area and Whisky Run Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu, Minor Bros Country Living Wainfleet, or Niagara Pet Corner.