Hotels in Fairfield, Victoria from CA $128
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Fairfield hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Aug. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 13, 2020
Visiting Fairfield in Victoria
Fairfield is a historic neighborhood that travelers like for its sea views and libraries. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Cook Street Village and Beacon Hill Park. Fairfield is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Victoria area, especially with 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Victoria's Fairfield Neighborhood
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this walkable, relaxing neighborhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Dashwood Manor Seaside Bed & Breakfast: 3.5-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable rooms.
- Beaconsfield Inn: 4-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking, 13-minute walk from British Columbia Parliament Building. Expedia travelers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Trutch Manor: 3.5-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its central location and breakfast.
Fairfield may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Victoria neighborhood for a place to stay. Rockland is a neighborhood that travelers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 12 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- Villa Marco Polo Inn: 3.5-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests enjoy the B&B's quiet location.
- The Postern Gate Inn: 3.5-star apartment featuring free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers like this apartment's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Fairholme Manor: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Fairfield in Victoria
Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, Emily Carr House, and Royal BC Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Fairfield. Cook Street Village and Beacon Hill Park are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Rockland is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Craigdarroch Castle, Government House, and Art Gallery of Greater Victoria. While you're in Victoria, you may also want to think about a visit to Antique Row.