Search Apartment Rentals in Cellino San Marco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Cellino San Marco
Featured Apartments in Cellino San Marco
Other property types in Cellino San Marco
Tenute Al Bano
Reviewed on Sep. 25, 2019
Kelina Charme Hotel
Reviewed on Jul. 28, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Cellino San Marco
You might have as many choices centrally in Cellino San Marco, but Expedia can help you search for lodging options in the area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or cabins. Discover top sights in the region such as Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo and Monument to Italian Sailors.
Below are some of the top apartments in the area:
- Located in Lecce , 15.5 mi/25 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi and a living room
- Free WiFi and an LED TV included
- Located 17.7 mi/28.5 km away in Cavallino
- 2 outdoor pools and free parking on site
- It's located in Lecce, 15.3 mi/24.6 km away
- Includes a balcony, a living room, and a flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV included
- Located 15.5 mi/24.9 km away in Lecce
- Located in Lecce , 15.1 mi/24.2 km from Cellino San Marco
- Includes free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a dining area
- Free breakfast and a terrace on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Cellino San Marco?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 47° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 66° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 48° F at night
- Average rainfall is 23.11 inches in a year
What to Do in Cellino San Marco
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Carrisiland Resort, or get out into nature at a spot like Punta Prosciutto Beach. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo and Monument to Italian Sailors.Cellino San Marco also is known for:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Cellino San Marco and Around the Area
Fly into Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), which is located 12 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.