Book your room at Cedarbrook Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
SeaTac romantic hotel with a restaurant
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated near the airport, in SeaTac, this romantic hotel is close to Silver Dollar Casino, Angle Lake Park, and Tyee Valley Golf Course. Local attractions also include Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum and Westfield Southcenter.
In addition to a restaurant, Cedarbrook Lodge features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 19000 square feet (1765 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Cedarbrook Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Copperleaf Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Cedarbrook Lodge
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.