Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Two Double Beds
- 2 double
Deluxe Two Double Beds Pool View
- 2 double
Two Double Beds, Pool View
- 2 double
Deluxe One King Bed
- 1 king
Hotel in Santa Fe near Palace of the Governors
Located in the city center of Santa Fe, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Lensic Theater and Palace of the Governors. Also nearby are San Miguel Mission and New Mexico State Capitol.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services.
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Year Built 1973
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.