Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Room Only
|C$304 C$274||C$304 C$274|
Double Room Single Use - Room Only
Superior Double or Twin Room - Room Only
Historic Rome hotel with conference rooms
This modernized 16th-Century villa is surrounded by a green park with four hundred year old trees and overlooks both Rome and the Tyrrhenian Sea.
The hotel's gallery highlights beautifully restored Pannini frescoes, while business seminars can take place in conference rooms with audio-visual equipment. Acquaviva Restaurant serves mediterranean dishes, and hotel has a pool.
Minibars in rooms
Parkhotel Villa Grazioli's air-conditioned rooms feature warm dusk tones and antique furniture; all have cable television, hair dryers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of Parkhotel Villa Grazioli can take a relaxing stroll around the hotel's park whose trees are as old as four centuries, or take in the panoramic view over the roofs of Rome from a terrace connected to the four formal dining rooms. Guests can take a revitalizing dip in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool (children's pool is separate) or work out at a nearby fitness center. Those needing space for business seminars can take advantage of 5 conference rooms with audio-visual equipment and business services.
The hotel offers wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a complimentary shuttle. Babysitting service is also available, on request.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - children's
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Acquaviva Restaurant - Sumptuous traditional Roman and Mediterranean cuisine served in four formal dining rooms decorated in peach and dusk shades with hanging chandeliers and antique furniture. Dinner is also served on the garden terrace with views over Rome.
Note: Guests booking through this Web site receive a 10% discount on lunch and dinner (including wine but excluding liquors and spirits.)
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool which is open without charge to guests from June 1–August 30.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.