Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
- One Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Reykjavik hotel with a restaurant
Situated by the ocean, this hotel is close to Hofdi House, Hallgrimskirkja, and Laugavegur. Also nearby are Perlan and Reykjavik City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Cabin features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a computer station.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature separate sitting areas, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Reykjavik hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Cabin is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Number of floors - 7
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The Salatbar - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ISK 900 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ISK 900 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)