Availability: Grand Hotel Reykjavik
Standard Double or Twin Room (Lobby View)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior (Single, Lobby view)Max Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
Superior (Single)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star romantic hotel with a full-service spa in Reykjavik (Laugardalur)
This spa hotel is located in Reykjavik (Laugardalur), close to Laugardalsvollur, Hallgrimskirkja, and Perlan. Also nearby are Laugavegur and Reykjavik City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Hotel Reykjavik features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Reykjavik Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Grand Hotel Reykjavik features a sauna and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Grand Hotel Reykjavik is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Number of floors - 14
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1987
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Grand - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Reykjavik Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, massages, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Grand Hotel Reykjavik Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- SpaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: ISK 12000
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 4500 per night
- Facilities fee: ISK 3900 per person, per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.