Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Red Deer eco-friendly motel with a business center
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly motel is close to Westerner Park, Red Deer College, and Heritage Ranch. Area attractions also include Kerry Wood Nature Centre.
Motel 6 Red Deer provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, laundry facilities, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This motel offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly motel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- City view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.