Availability: Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls
Niagara Falls eco-friendly motel near American Falls
Situated in Niagara Falls, this eco-friendly motel is close to Crystal Caves, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. Also nearby are Skylon Tower and Niagara Falls State Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls Amenities
The motel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 200 square feet (18 square meters). This eco-friendly motel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Conference space size (meters) - 18
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Niagara Clifton - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.