Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Double Room - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Three Double Beds
Niagara Falls eco-friendly motel near American Falls
Situated in Niagara Falls, this eco-friendly motel is close to Crystal Caves, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. Also nearby are Skylon Tower and Niagara Falls State Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The motel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 200 square feet (18 square meters). This eco-friendly motel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 200
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Niagara Clifton - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.