Book your room at Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel
Downtown Manhattan hotel near Statue of Liberty ferries
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located on Gold Street in the heart of the financial district with nearby landmarks such as the 9/11 memorial, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty.
Tuscan wine bar
Gild Hall offers a business center, fitness center, concierge services, and Felice Ristorante & Wine Bar offering authentic Tuscan fare with one of the best Italian proprietary wines. Complimentary Wall Street Journal and NY Times are provided.
Rooms feature oversize leather-tufted headboards and elegant custom-designed furniture,and some are adorned with dramatic chandeliers. Rooms include WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Turndown service on request helps guests unwind for the evening.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel
At your hotel
Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel provides a business center, meeting room, fitness center, concierge desk, and a modern English tavern with a full raw bar.
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
The Libertine - A modern interpretation of an English tavern. In their wood-paneled, candlelit dining room, a menu of steaks, rib eyes, and seafood is served. The attached bar serves an international wine list and a menu of light bites.
Library Bar - This book-lined bar is furnished with padded leather sofas, arranged for conversation.
Room Service - Available early morning to late evening on weekdays, and on evenings only on weekends.
The fine print for Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.