Availability: DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples
Suite King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite 2 double bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Poolview Suite King Bed with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Bed 2 Room Suite NsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Double Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Naples hotel with pool, overlooking Cocohatchee River
Overlooking the Cocohatchee River and Nature Center, this Southwest Florida hotel is 2 miles from the white sands of Vanderbilt Beach and 10 miles north of downtown Naples.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples offers a casual café that serves light American fare and overlooks the outdoor pool and spa tub; an Asian restaurant offers river views and sushi; both offer terrace dining.
Spacious suites at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples include signature Sweet Dreams® beds in private bedrooms, complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, and 2 TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples Amenities
Ten miles north of downtown Naples on US-41, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples overlooks the Cocohatchee River and Nature Center. Kayak rentals and eco-tours (surcharges) are available on the river, which is reached via a path beneath the highway. Wildlife sightings include bald eagles, osprey, manatee, and alligators. The white sands of Vanderbilt Beach are two miles away.
The hotel's award-winning concierge assists with tour arrangements and other services. Dining is offered at independently owned Charlie Chiang's with Asian cuisine and river views, or at Café Portofino that overlooks the outdoor pool and spa tub.
Wireless and wired Internet access is complimentary throughout the resort. Also complimentary are a self-serve business center and fitness center, both available 24 hours a day. The property is wheelchair accessible. Complimentary self parking is available.
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 214
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Year Built 2000
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Charlie Chiang's - Independently owned and operated. Casual dining. Indoor and terrace seating overlooking the Cocohatchee River. Asian cuisine and sushi. Lunch and dinner.
Café Portofino - This casual dining restaurant is located off the lobby, overlooking the pool, with indoor and terrace seating. A continental and hot buffet breakfast is served here (surcharge applies). Light American fare including salads, soups, sandwiches, and pastas. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The Doubletree Guest Suites includes a sparkling outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel overlooks the Cocohatchee River and Nature Center. Kayak rentals and narrated eco-tours (surcharges) are available on the river, which is reached via a path beneath the highway. Wildlife sightings include dolphins, manatees, and alligators. Among the bird species seen are bald eagles, herons, egrets, ibis, osprey, and pelicans.
The white sands of Vanderbilt Beach are two miles away, offering numerous recreational opportunities. Fishing and scuba diving excursions can also be arranged. Among the numerous area golf courses is Arrowhead Golf Course, eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.