Please enter your travel dates.
Suite King Bed
Suite 2 double beds
Poolview Suite King Bed with Balcony
One Double Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 1 double
Naples hotel with pool, overlooking Cocohatchee River
Overlooking the Cocohatchee River and Nature Center, this Southwest Florida hotel is 2 miles from the white sands of Vanderbilt Beach and 10 miles north of downtown Naples.
Doubletree Guest Suites Naples offers a casual café that serves light American fare and overlooks the outdoor pool and spa tub; an Asian restaurant offers river views and sushi; both offer terrace dining.
Spacious suites at Doubletree Guest Suites Naples include signature Sweet Dreams® beds in private bedrooms, complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, and 2 TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ten miles north of downtown Naples on US-41, Doubletree Guest Suites Naples overlooks the Cocohatchee River and Nature Center. Kayak rentals and eco-tours (surcharges) are available on the river, which is reached via a path beneath the highway. Wildlife sightings include bald eagles, osprey, manatee, and alligators. The white sands of Vanderbilt Beach are two miles away.
The hotel's award-winning concierge assists with tour arrangements and other services. Dining is offered at independently owned Charlie Chiang's with Asian cuisine and river views, or at Café Portofino that overlooks the outdoor pool and spa tub.
Wireless and wired Internet access is complimentary throughout the resort. Also complimentary are a self-serve business center and fitness center, both available 24 hours a day. The property is wheelchair accessible. Complimentary self parking is available.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 214
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2300
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Charlie Chiang's - Independently owned and operated. Casual dining. Indoor and terrace seating overlooking the Cocohatchee River. Asian cuisine and sushi. Lunch and dinner.
Café Portofino - This casual dining restaurant is located off the lobby, overlooking the pool, with indoor and terrace seating. A continental and hot buffet breakfast is served here (surcharge applies). Light American fare including salads, soups, sandwiches, and pastas. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The Doubletree Guest Suites includes a sparkling outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel overlooks the Cocohatchee River and Nature Center. Kayak rentals and narrated eco-tours (surcharges) are available on the river, which is reached via a path beneath the highway. Wildlife sightings include dolphins, manatees, and alligators. Among the bird species seen are bald eagles, herons, egrets, ibis, osprey, and pelicans.
The white sands of Vanderbilt Beach are two miles away, offering numerous recreational opportunities. Fishing and scuba diving excursions can also be arranged. Among the numerous area golf courses is Arrowhead Golf Course, eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.