Please enter your travel dates.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- One King Bed
Condo, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king, 2 single, and 1 sofa bed
Family-friendly condo with an outdoor pool, in Kissimmee (Disney's Maingate West)
This family-friendly condo is located in Kissimmee (Disney's Maingate West), close to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, and Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. Local attractions also include Disney's Hollywood Studios® and ESPN Wide World of Sports.
At Orbit One Vacation Villas, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The condo also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Orbit One Vacation Villas provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This family-friendly condo also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 7 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.