Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Standard Single Room
- One Single Bed
Sete hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to International Museum of Humble Arts, Paul Valery Museum, and Espace Brassens. Nearby attractions also include Marin Cemetery.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel Azur provides a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a meeting/conference room.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature desks along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Azur features coffee/tea in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hôtel Azur is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sea view
- Courtyard view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7-9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.