Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe, One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe, Two Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Lima (Miraflores)
This luxury hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Larcomar, and Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland. Also nearby are Virgen Milagrosa Church and Kennedy Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Lima Miraflores features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Lima Miraflores features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 3660 square feet (329 square meters) include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hilton Lima Miraflores is a smoke-free property.
- Free covered parking
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 329
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3660
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Medical assistance available
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free covered parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Multi-line phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- Voice mail
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Premium bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- Cordless phone
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hilton Lima Miraflores has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Lobby Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 62 for adults and PEN 31 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 159.30 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: PEN 207.36 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 242 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.