Book your room at Hilton Lima Miraflores
Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Bed Executive FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Queens Executive FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive One King Bed with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Lima (Miraflores)
This luxury hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Larcomar, and Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland. Also nearby are Virgen Milagrosa Church and Kennedy Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Lima Miraflores features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Lima Miraflores
Hilton Lima Miraflores features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3660 square feet (329 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hilton Lima Miraflores is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Conference space size (meters) - 329
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hilton Lima Miraflores has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 62 for adults and PEN 31 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 159.30 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: PEN 207.36 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 242 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.