Availability: Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops
Please enter your travel dates.
Kamloops eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Aberdeen Mall, Tournament Capital Centre, and Sunmore Ginseng Factory. Local attractions also include Thompson Rivers University and Royal Inland Hospital.
Recreational amenities at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops include a waterslide and an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 2 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per night (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.