Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Warren (Warren - Sterling Heights)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Warren (Warren - Sterling Heights), where area attractions include Red Oaks Waterpark and Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Regional attractions also include Detroit Zoo and Motown Historical Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Express check-out
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1250
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 113
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should call the hotel ahead-of-time if they plan on arriving after 6:00 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.