Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Warren (Warren - Sterling Heights)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Warren (Warren - Sterling Heights), where area attractions include Red Oaks Waterpark and Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Regional attractions also include Detroit Zoo and Motown Historical Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1250
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Warren Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.