Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metropolitan Airport Romulus
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Romulus eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Romulus, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gateway Golf Club. Area attractions also include Heritage Park and Southland Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metropolitan Airport Romulus features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metropolitan Airport Romulus Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metropolitan Airport Romulus features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metropolitan Airport Romulus is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Metropolitan Airport Romulus Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.