Please enter your travel dates.
|C$67 C$64||C$67 C$64|
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
Duplex, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
|C$101 C$96||C$101 C$96|
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Residence in Bordeaux (Chartrons) near Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum
This residence is located in Bordeaux (Chartrons), close to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum, Contemporary Art Museum, and Aquitaine Museum. Also nearby are Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux.
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, small meeting rooms, and multilingual staff.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include small meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Bordeaux residence also offers self parking, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Free on-street parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 431
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Free on-street parking, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Individually furnished
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge of 8.50€/person form 07:30 am to 10 am during the week and from 09am to 10 am during the week end and bank holidays.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk opening hours are from 8 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 8 PM Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 12 PM and 4 PM to 8 PM on Saturdays, and 9 AM to 1 PM on Sundays and holidays. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours should first contact the hotel before 8 PM using the number provided on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 150 per week
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.