Book your room at City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Duplex, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Residence in Bordeaux (Chartrons) near Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum
This residence is located in Bordeaux (Chartrons), close to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum, Contemporary Art Museum, and Aquitaine Museum. Also nearby are Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux.
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre provides complimentary wireless Internet access, meeting rooms, multilingual staff, and self parking (subject to charges).
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features a terrace, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Individually furnished
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk opening hours are from 8 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 8 PM Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 12 PM and 4 PM to 8 PM on Saturdays, and 9 AM to 1 PM on Sundays and holidays. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours should first contact the hotel before 8 PM using the number provided on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 150 per week
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).