Book your room at WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3
Stylish 3-star hotel with arty restaurant
This comfortable hotel is located in the Westerpark neighbourhood on the outskirts of the historic center and the Westpoort industrial area. Downtown is 10 minutes by bus, with a bus stop directly opposite the hotel. The Amsterdam airport is 20 minutes away.
Full of modern art by famous Dutch artist Herman Brood, the WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 is located 1.7 miles from Dam Square. Its Art Brasserie displays bright posters and The Gallery restaurant offers outdoor dining.
Décor is contemporary in the 130 guestrooms, with black-and-cream color schemes, cable TV, and original artworks in place of headboards; bathrooms gleam with chrome sinks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This modern brick hotel provides a peaceful setting at the edge of the city's working harbor. A bus stop is a short walk away, providing easy access to downtown. The Jordaan neighborhood is 2 km (1.2 miles) from the WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3, while Dam Square is 2.7 km (1.7 miles) away.
The hotel is suitable for children, and offers complimentary wireless Internet access, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, airport shuttle service at scheduled times (surcharge), and luggage storage service, and half-board rates. Business travelers can use the 4 meeting rooms totalling 2281 square feet (212 square meters.)
Self-parking, truck parking, and garage parking are available on site (surcharge). Off-site, metered street parking is available.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 212
- Conference space size (feet) - 2281
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Art Brasserie - This friendly café is modeled after the traditional “brown bars” found throughout the Netherlands, serving lunch and dinner. Walls are covered with colorful posters. The café serves drinks and snacks such as hot sandwiches, finger foods, and cheese croquettes.
The Gallery - Features exhibitions of various artists and seasonal menus. In summer, guests can dine on the terrace with views of the pool next door.
Breakfast is served every morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service is available during limited hours.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
We should mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.