Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Surrey from CA $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Surrey Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Surrey Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Surrey and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 10 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Surrey hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Civic Hotel Autograph Collection is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Peace Arch Inn. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Surrey
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Surrey is 1.38 inches
Exploring Surrey with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Surrey has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Central City Shopping Centre and Holland Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bear Creek Park and Surrey Arts Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland, Bosley's by Pet Valu, or Mr. Pet's.