Hotels in Southside, Edmonton from CA $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Southside hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar. 2, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 26, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2021
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Visiting Southside in Edmonton
Southside is a welcoming neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Alley Kat Brewery and Monster Mini Golf. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Southside's 13 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Edmonton's Southside Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in Southside, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre: 3.5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Edmonton South: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and breakfast.
Southside may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Edmonton neighborhood for a place to stay. Whyte ave is a neighborhood known for its delicious cheese shops, ample dining options, and major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 3 hotels and other accommodations, including these favorites:
- Metterra Hotel on Whyte: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness center, and bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Varscona Hotel on Whyte: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Commercial Hotel: 2.5-star hotel featuring a nightclub, bar, and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Southside in Edmonton
A few attractions you might want to check out while you're in Southside are Alley Kat Brewery and Monster Mini Golf. Snow Valley Ski Club and Southgate Center are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighborhood.
Plan a stop at Magic Lantern Princess Theatre or Varscona Theatre in Whyte ave, a neighborhood nearby.