Hotels in San Giovanni, Rome from CA $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
San Giovanni hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep. 22, 2016
Visiting San Giovanni in Appio Latino
San Giovanni is a neighborhood that people enjoy for its interesting historical sites. You might plan a visit to Colosseum while you're in town. With 285 hotels and other accommodations, San Giovanni is a good starting point for exploring the greater Appio Latino area.
Staying in Appio Latino's San Giovanni Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Via Cesena B&B: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Domus Laurae: Guesthouse with free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this guesthouse's clean rooms.
- Hotel Appia 442: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and concierge services.
San Giovanni might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Appio Latino neighborhood. Guests like the San Lorenzo neighborhood for its bars. This neighborhood is home to 28 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Rooms for you: Townhouse accommodation with free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa San Lorenzo Maria: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, bar, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Laurentia Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, bar, and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around San Giovanni in Appio Latino
Some landmarks in San Giovanni that you won't want to miss include Colosseum, Anfiteatro Castrense, and Palazzo Laterano. Via Appia Nuova Shopping District and Happio are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Getting Around San Giovanni and Appio Latino
If you want to see more of the city, Ponte Lungo Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Re di Roma Station and Furio Camillo Station. To venture out of town, take a train from Rome Tuscolana Station.