Hotels in Saint-Roch, Quebec from CA $110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Saint-Roch hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Aug. 23, 2020
Visiting Saint-Roch in Quebec
Saint-Roch is a historic neighborhood known for its ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Marina Saint-Roch and Church of St. Roch. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Saint-Roch's 16 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Quebec's Saint-Roch Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Les Lofts St-Paul: 4-star condo featuring free WiFi and parking. Our guests enjoy the condo's walkable location and family-friendly amenities.
- Les Lofts St-Joseph: 4-star condo featuring free WiFi, parking, and a terrace. Expedia travelers like this condo's central location and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Saint-Roch may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Quebec neighborhood for a place to stay. La Cite-Limoilou is a neighborhood known for its interesting historical sites, great live music scene, and top museums. This neighborhood is home to 132 hotels and other accommodations, including these favorites:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux: 4.5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and a fitness center, steps from Place Royale. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hôtel Le Germain Québec: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, 4-minute walk from Place Royale. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Saint-Roch in Quebec
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Le Lieu, Museum of French America, or Ursulines de Quebec Museum during your stay in Saint-Roch. Marina Saint-Roch and Church of St. Roch are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of La Cite-Limoilou to visit Citadelle of Quebec, Place Royale, and Parliament Building. Other places worth visiting include Battlefields Park, Marina Saint-Roch, and Church of St. Roch.