- Waipouli Beach
- 10 min walk
- Lae Nani Beach
- 3 min drive
- 4 min walk
- Pau Hana Grill & Bar
- 6 min walk
- Lihue, HI (LIH)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
The ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean. is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Those looking for an activity can check out Nawiliwili Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Kalapaki Beach and Nawiliwili Bay.
- Waipouli Beach - 10 min walk
- Lae Nani Beach - 3 min drive
- Kapaa Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Lydgate Beach Park - 5 min drive
- Kealia Beach - 6 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH) - 14 min drive
- The Bullshed Restaurant — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 4 min walk
- Pau Hana Grill & Bar - 6 min walk
- Subway - 6 min walk
- Starbucks - 6 min walk
About this property
The ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - W-34434930-01.
Property is also known as
- ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean. Resort Kapaa
- ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean. Resort
- ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean. Kapaa
- ISO. Island. Sky. Ocean.
- Castle Mokihana
- ISO Island Sky Ocean Kapaa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was great. loved that it was by the ocean and had a pool (Water was cold.) No hot tub. After hiking would have liked that. Breakfast offered was definitely continental. No meat/eggs waffles. Fruit was pineapple and cantaloupe, fresh and sweet, there was cereal, toast and muffins and Danish. over all good. Yoga on the lawn in the morning. Mabel was a great maid.