Overview of JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Executive Level
About this area
Located in Edmonton, JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District is in the business district. Edmonton City Centre and Kingsway Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit World Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Place or Commonwealth Stadium.
- Rogers Place - 1 min walk
- Edmonton City Centre - 6 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta - 7 min walk
- Royal Alberta Museum - 8 min walk
- Winspear Centre - 9 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 6 min drive
- Central Station - 9 min walk
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Kindred Food + Drink – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Alchemy Bar & Patio – Serves light fare on selected days. Reservations required.
- Lobby Bar (Lobby Level) – Open daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb/9 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 50 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 26 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities