Hotels in Downtown Buffalo, Buffalo from CA $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Downtown Buffalo hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Mar. 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 3, 2020
Visiting Downtown Buffalo in Buffalo
Downtown Buffalo is a historic neighborhood known for its fantastic nightlife and popular theater scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, Kleinhans Music Hall, and Coca-Cola Field. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 24 hotels and other accommodations and in Downtown Buffalo.
Staying in Buffalo's Downtown Buffalo Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Downtown Buffalo, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Oscar's Bed & Breakfast: 3.5-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking, 15-minute walk from Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Curtiss Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Buffalo Marriott Harborcenter: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Downtown Buffalo might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighborhoods in Buffalo. Downtown Niagara Falls is a neighborhood that travelers love for its beautiful waterfalls. This neighborhood is home to 30 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- The Giacomo, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, free valet parking, and a 24-hour fitness center, 9-minute walk from American Falls. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center, 14-minute walk from American Falls. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and overall condition.
- The Red Coach Inn: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi, 6-minute walk from American Falls.
Sightseeing Around Downtown Buffalo in Buffalo
Pierce - Arrow Museum, Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, and Cofeld Judaic Museum feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Downtown Buffalo. Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site and Kleinhans Music Hall are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Downtown Niagara Falls, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Aquarium of Niagara. Think about a stop by Niagara Wedding Chapel, Hazard H. Sheldon House, and Conference Center Niagara Falls during your stay.
Getting Around Downtown Buffalo and the Greater Buffalo Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Allen-Medical Campus Station, Fountain Plaza Station, or Summer-Best Station. If you want to venture out of town, Buffalo-Exchange Street Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Exchange Street Station.