Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Cheticamp
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Planning Your Trip to Cheticamp
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cheticamp is 1.18 inches
Exploring Cheticamp with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Cheticamp has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Le Portage Golf Club and Les Trois Pignons. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cheticamp Harbour Range Front Lighthouse and Cheticamp Visitor Centre.