Hotels in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong from CA $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Causeway Bay hotels and places to stay
Visiting Causeway Bay in Hong Kong
Causeway Bay is a scenic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Times Square Shopping Mall, Happy Valley Race Course, and Hong Kong Central Library. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Causeway Bay's 35 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Hong Kong's Causeway Bay Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Causeway Bay for you to consider:
- Lanson Place Hong Kong: 4-star hotel with a 24-hour fitness center, bar, and free WiFi, steps from Hong Kong Central Library. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center, steps from Happy Valley Race Course. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- TUVE: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, laundry facilities, and concierge services, steps from Tin Hau Temple. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Causeway Bay might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighborhoods in Hong Kong. Tin Hau is a neighborhood known for its ample dining options, sightseeing, and major shopping area. With 8 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Somerset Victoria Park Hong Kong: 3.5-star aparthotel with a fitness center, free WiFi, and laundry facilities, 6-minute walk from Victoria Park. Expedia travelers like this aparthotel's comfortable beds and proximity to public transportation.
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay HK: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a health club, steps from Tin Hau Temple. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Causeway Bay in Hong Kong
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Edge Gallery, Hong Kong Racing Museum, or YY9 Gallery during your stay in Causeway Bay. You could also plan a visit to Times Square Shopping Mall or Happy Valley Race Course when you're visiting the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Tin Hau, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Tin Hau Temple. While you're in Hong Kong, you may also want to think about a visit to Victoria Harbour.
Getting Around Causeway Bay and Hong Kong
Ready to get out and explore the city? Hong Kong Tin Hau Station is the closest metro station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station.