Belleville Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Detroit area, you'll find 18 low-priced motels among more than 470 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Belleville has to offer. Cobblestone Farm, Gerald R. Ford Library, and University of Michigan Museum of Art are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels to book in the larger area:
Super 8 by Wyndham Belleville
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Cobblestone Farm and Eastern Michigan University.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor - University of Michigan South
- A 24-hour business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Belleville is 13 mi (21 km) away
Allen Park Motor Lodge
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Belleville
Motel 6 Ann Arbor
- Central Belleville is 13 mi (20.9 km) away
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Super 8 by Wyndham Canton/Livonia Area
- 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Belleville
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Belleville
People visiting Belleville like its shops and restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Belleville:
- Cobblestone Farm
- Gerald R. Ford Library
- University of Michigan Museum of Art
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Lake Erie
- Ford Lake
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Greenfield Village
- Paradise Park
Belleville is also known for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Belleville
Determine the optimal time to visit Belleville by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 32.40 inches in a year
How to Get to Belleville and Around the Area
|Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) ||Airport ||7.2 mi (11.6 km) |
|Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal) ||Airport ||13.3 mi (21.3 km) |
|Windsor, ON (YQG) ||Airport ||27 mi (43.5 km) |