Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Park View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Park, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury lodgings in D.C.’s fashionable West End
Close to Georgetown
Situated 3 blocks from stylish Georgetown, this hotel is 6 blocks from the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, and less than 3 miles from the Smithsonian Museums and national monuments.
Blue Duck Tavern
Park Hyatt Washington features the Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, with its open kitchen and seasonal selections, as well as a sky-lit, heated indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness facility, and a spa room.
The hotel's 216 guestrooms combine modern design with classic American style incorporating natural materials such as warm limed oak, gray limestone, and black walnut.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Hyatt Washington is located near train and metro station, and 5 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. The hotel is a smoke-free property (a $250 fine applies) and features a sky-lit, heated indoor pool, and spa tub. An on-site 24-hour fitness facility provides cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. With 7 meeting and conference rooms as large as 12,000-square-feet, Park Hyatt Washington is a perfect venue to hold events. A 24-hour business center, complimentary wireless Internet access, ATM, and child care (surcharge) is also available for guests.
The intimate Spa Room offers a treatment bed, manicure/pedicure station, and private bath and steam shower with large bench for lounging. Unwind with one of the luxurious “Suite Spa” treatments, including scented mud masques, cleansing facials or full body massages. Advanced reservations required for spa services, inquire with concierge.
Further amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, safe-deposit box at front desk, and express check-out. Tours/ticket assistance as well as translation services and technology support staff are provided. Garage parking is available (surcharge). Fully accessible rooms with roll-in showers are available for disabled guests.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 216
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Blue Duck Tavern - The central focus of the Blue Duck Tavern is its open kitchen with wood-burning oven. The menu showcases the best of the season as bold flavors are brought to the table through simple, time-honored cooking methods and modern technologies. Chefs use braising, preserving and smoking techniques to bring the true flavors of America's simple, wholesome foods to Blue Duck Tavern’s guests.
Blue Duck Lounge - The 60-seat Lounge offers guests an oasis in the nation’s capital with comfortable seating and “Capitol Hill” glass-enclosed booths. Seasonal cocktails, tempting martinis and an extensive wine list, with many special by-the-glass selections, complement a nightly cheese presentation showcasing artisanal cheeses by the ounce.
Tea Cellar - Park Hyatt Washington’s Tea Cellar features more than 50 rare and limited-production, single-estate teas from remote regions of China, Japan, Sri Lanka and the Himalayas and the deepest inventory of vintage Pu-Erh tea in the nation. The Tea Cellar’s sophisticated offerings, many of which are at the level of flavor and complexity of fine wines, introduce guests to the highest quality of tea.
Park Hyatt Washington offers a 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool. A block beyond is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with a stable and paths for hiking, running, and biking. Mountain bikers can pedal along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. The hotel offers the Bicycle Valet Program, which provides guests with complimentary bicycle rentals.
Hains Point is an 18-hole public golf course three miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The site has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 14.75 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- American Breakfast for 2 daily at Blue Duck Tavern
- Late checkout of 2pm (subject to availability).