Please enter your travel dates.
Florida beachfront resort on Gulf of Mexico
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On St. Pete Beach
This Mediterranean-style Florida resort is on 13 acres of white sandy beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico on St. Pete Beach; Fort De Soto Park and Tropicana Field, Dali Museum and cultural attractions in downtown St. Petersburg are within 10 miles.
Sirata Beach Resort features 3 outdoor splash pools and 2 whirlpools. Beachfront bars provide live entertainment. A water-sports kiosk can arrange snorkeling, parasailing, and fishing trips.
iPod alarm clocks
Spread among 5 buildings, Sirata Beach Resort guestrooms have varying layouts, but all offer complimentary local calls, refrigerators and alarm clocks with ipod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located on St. Pete Beach, the 13-acre Sirata Beach Resort offers numerous on-site recreational opportunities, as well as water-sports rentals and offshore excursions (surcharges). Two beach bars provide light fare and live weekend entertainment.
Popular with wedding parties, this Florida Gulf Coast resort has 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space, plus another 10,000 square feet of exterior gardens and beachfront decks. A business center is on site (surcharge), and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
Self parking is available. Trailer parking is not permitted at the Sirata Beach Resort.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 380
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Compass Grille - Serving local favorites and regionally inspired recipes from throughout the U.S. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Resort casual.
Harry's Bar - Poolside and beachfront bar. Sandwiches, pizza, and snacks. Live weekend music. Open from late morning to late evening.
Rum Runners Bar and Grille - Poolside and beachfront bar. Sandwiches, salads, and snacks. Live weekend music. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Seabreeze Trading Co. - Breakfast pastries, beverages, sandwiches, grocery items, and sundries. Open from early morning to early evening.
Sirata Beach Resort has three outdoor splash pools, two whirlpools, and a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment. A water-sports kiosk arranges sunset sailing cruises, snorkeling and shelling trips, and parasailing (surcharges). Complimentary beach volleyball and bag toss equipment is available from the front desk. A children's video game arcade, Ping-Pong, and a pool table are also on site.
Guests can fish from the beach for mullet, tarpon, and redfish. Dolphins can sometimes be spotted from the beach, and commercial dolphin-watching cruises are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near this St. Pete Beach, Florida hotel. Fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.