Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Squamish hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Squamish, this hotel is close to Whistle Punk Hollow Adventure Golf, Quest University Canada, and West Coast Railway Heritage Park. Local attractions also include Squamish Estuary and Squamish Adventure Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
In addition to a spa tub, Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Squamish hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and concierge services. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Pilates classes on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.