Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Seilhac hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Seilhac, this hotel is in the same region as Tulle Cathedral, Musee Departemental de la Resistance et de la Deportation, and Gimel Waterfalls. Regional attractions also include Musee du President Jacques Chirac and Chateau Sedieres.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Relais des Monédières features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free parking and small meeting rooms.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with detached private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) -
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
For arrivals outside of the posted check-in hours, guests should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.