Availability: The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
Club Room (Ritz-Carlton)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury hotel in Santiago's exclusive El Golf neighborhood
In El Golf neighborhood
Set in Santiago's El Golf neighborhood, the hotel is 30 minutes from Commodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport, 90 minutes from the beaches, and within easy reach of the Maipo Valley vineyards. A metro station is also close to the hotel.
Rooftop health center
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago, features a glass-enclosed rooftop health center with an indoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and day spa and also has 2 restaurants, 2 bars including a wine bar, and a lounge.
Plasma TVs, jetted tubs
Classically decorated, air-conditioned guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton feature plush bedding, plasma televisions, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and bathrooms with separate showers and jetted tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago Amenities
From the inlaid marble floor in the lobby to the vaulted glass roof, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago offers classic design elements with eye-catching style. Guests can dine in the 2 restaurants, select from 365 Chilean varieties in the wine bar, sip cocktails and Pisco Sours in the bar, and enjoy afternoon tea in the lobby lounge. The luxury hotel's glass-enclosed rooftop health center includes an indoor pool, fitness center, and day spa.
Business travelers will appreciate the 5-star hotel's business center and conference center which offers a meeting space measuring 9,000 square feet (836 square meters) and computer workstations with printers and high-speed Internet access.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 14
- Full-service spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 9,000
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Plasma TV
Arola - Features a unique interpretation of modern tapas.
Estro - First-floor restaurant serving local seasonal products for lunch and dinner.
100° - Contemporary and upbeat bar located on the first floor featuring a selection of global favorites paired with a broad wine list.
The Lobby Lounge/The Ritz-Carlton Bar - The Lobby Lounge serves Afternoon Tea, cappuccinos, and light meals. In the evening The Ritz-Carlton Bar features premium cocktails, fine wines, champagne, and an exclusive pisco menu. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The glass-enclosed rooftop health and fitness center features an indoor pool and spa tub with floor-to-ceiling windows offering city views. The fitness center includes cardio and strength training equipment, a steam room, and sauna, along with a sundeck on the terraced roof.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Located within the health and fitness center, The Spa offers a wide range of treatments and a full selection of experiences to restore your inner balance while enhancing your outer beauty.
- Hot stone massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per hour
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.