Book your room at Santiago Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Santiago (Las Condes)
This luxury hotel is located in Santiago (Las Condes), close to KidZania Santiago, Parque Arauco Mall, and Clinica Alemana. Also nearby are Ralli Museum and Los Leones Golf Club.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Santiago Marriott Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Santiago Marriott Hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Santiago Marriott Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Santiago Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 25
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 14 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Cafe Med Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Latin Grill Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Nao has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
The fine print for Santiago Marriott Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.