Please enter your travel dates.
Semidouble Room, Smoking
- 1 semi-double
Semidouble Room, Non Smoking
- 1 semi-double
Superior Twin Room, Smoking
- 2 beds
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
- 2 beds
Izumisano hotel with 5 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Izumisano, this hotel is in the same area as Rinku Park, Rinku Premium Outlets, and Nakami Shrine. Area attractions also include Izumisano History Museum and Nishikinohama Beach Park.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a porter/bellhop and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 700 square feet (65 square meters). This Izumisano hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 576
- Number of floors - 11
- Room service (limited hours)
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 65
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 700
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Currency exchange
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
The Brassrie - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4620 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.