Availability: Escale du Nord
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lille)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (Paris)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (Nantes)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room (Grasse)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (Chamonix)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly bed & breakfast in Mont-Tremblant with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this eco-friendly bed & breakfast is close to Heli Tremblant, Aventures Parc, and Aventures Neige. Area attractions also include Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort and Golf Le Diable.
Recreational amenities at Escale du Nord include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms. Other amenities include day beds and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Escale du Nord Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Escale du Nord provides a spa tub and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measuring 161 square feet (15 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly bed & breakfast also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Escale du Nord is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2007
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Playground on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
Escale du Nord Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: CAD 2 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in RéserVert, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.