Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Contemporary London hotel with New York-style deli
This modern hotel is set opposite Lord's Cricket Ground and close to Regent's Park, London Business School and London Zoo. The shops of Oxford Street are within 1.5 miles.
Guests can get some exercise at the fully equipped gym, featuring running machines and exercise bikes. Trainers for private training sessions are also available.
Danubius Hotel Regents Park's 365 air-conditioned guestrooms feature neutral decor and include satellite television and tea and coffee making facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 28 January 2014 to 10 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
Danubius Hotel Regents Park's lobby offers complimentary newspapers and houses a concierge service, on hand to offer any sightseeing assistance. Guests can enjoy a snack in the Pavilion Bar and unwind with a drink in the cocktail lounge. Those on business can make use of the hotel's 11 meeting rooms, secretarial services and Internet lounge, and guests with cars will find pay parking on site. This hotel has a fitness center. Practical amenities include laundry facilities, 24-hour room service and a safe-deposit box at the front desk.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 365
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Technology support staff
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
Pavilion Bar - Serving a range of national and international dishes for lunch and dinner in a relaxed setting.
Minsky's Deli - Informal New York style deli restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.