Book your room at Novotel Saigon Centre
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star family-friendly hotel with a full-service spa in Ho Chi Minh City (District 3)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Ho Chi Minh City (District 3), close to Diamond Plaza, Vincom Center Shopping Mall, and Parkson Plaza. Also nearby are 30-4 Park and War Remnants Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Saigon Centre features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Saigon Centre
In addition to a full-service spa, Novotel Saigon Centre features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3465 square feet (322 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room.
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 3465
- Conference space size (meters) - 322
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 20
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2012
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Square - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Special Executive Room Treatment
Book a stay in an Executive room or rate category and receive the following:
- Premier Lounge access
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Square Restaurant
- All day refreshments including soft drinks, selection of juice, coffee, and tea
- Cocktail hour with free flow of alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, long drinks, and selection of cocktails)
- Free daily newspaper
- Free local phone calls and free meeting room reservations up to 2 hours (subject to availability)
- Free early check-in and late check-out until 4 PM (subject to availability)