Please enter your travel dates.
One Queen and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible - Advance Purchase
- 2 double
Standard - Advance Purchase
- 2 beds
Business, One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Burlington eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Spencer Smith Lakefront Park, Burlington Art Centre, and Joseph Brant Museum. Area attractions also include Bronte Creek Provincial Park and Royal Botanical Gardens.
At Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre provides an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2011.
Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-in
- Tennis on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay (cash only)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.