Book your room at Hotel Podewils in Gdansk
5-star luxury hotel in Gdansk (Gdansk City Center) near Gdansk Crane
This luxury hotel is located in Gdansk (Gdansk City Center), close to Central Maritime Museum, Gdansk Crane, and St. Mary's Church. Also nearby are Arthur's Court and Gdansk Main Town Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Podewils in Gdansk features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 377 square feet (35 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle, an area shuttle, and a train station pick-up service.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1728
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
The River - This restaurant specializes in Polish cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
The fine print for Hotel Podewils in Gdansk
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: PLN 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 320 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.