Availability: Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt
Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Frankfurt (Sachsenhausen)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Frankfurt (Sachsenhausen), close to Henninger Turm, Frankfurt Zoological Garden, and Zeilgalerie. Also nearby are Kaiserstrasse and Zeil Shopping District.
In addition to a restaurant, Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt Amenities
In addition to a health club, Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18141 square feet (1686 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 439
- Number of floors - 28
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1686
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18141
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Vitruv - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Leo Sportsbar - This sports bar serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18,00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17,00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 14,00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20,00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15,00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 65,00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20,00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.