Please enter your travel dates.
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel near University of Alberta
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Edmonton, walking distance from University of Alberta Hospital and University of Alberta. Also nearby are Stollery Children's Hospital and Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Campus Tower Suite Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1625 square feet (151 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 151
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1625
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Separate dining area
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 1 PM.
EARLS - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
GoodEarth Cafe - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Greenhouse - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
A Plus - This diner specializes in Asian cuisine. Open select days
Ga Ya - This family restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
- Restaurant4-Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.