Availability: Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool in Chiang Mai (Huay Kaew)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Chiang Mai (Huay Kaew), near the airport, Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre, Lanna Hospital, and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. Also nearby are Chiang Mai National Museum and Wat Chiang Man.
In addition to a restaurant, Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 10 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Alternate facilities are located offsite and include:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
- Recreational facilities
Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9687.60 square feet (900 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 420
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 13
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 9687.60
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
San Phak Wan - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only.
Lan Chor Lae - This coffee shop serves lunch and dinner.
San Kam Pheang - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only.
San Phak Wan - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 230 for adults and THB 120 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 70 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: THB 500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.