Book your room at Waterfront Village
5-star apartment in Cape Town near Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Situated on the waterfront, this apartment is close to The African Dance Theatre, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Two Oceans Aquarium. Also nearby are Cape Town International Convention Centre and Cape Town Stadium.
Recreational amenities at Waterfront Village include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a marina and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a marina, Waterfront Village features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Cape Town apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Waterfront Village is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 17
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 170 ZAR )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 190 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 170 (rates may vary)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.