Book your room at Hotel Muisca
Spa hotel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This spa hotel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to Parroquia Nuestra Senora de Egipto, Plaza de Bolivar, and Monserrate. Also nearby are Torre Colpatria and Externado University of Colombia.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Muisca features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hotel Muisca features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 50 square feet (5 square meters). This Bogota hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
Hotel Muisca is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nencatacoa - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Hotel Muisca
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5000 per person, per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.