Availability: Motel 6 Augusta
Modern, Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 1 King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern, Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Modern, Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Augusta eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Augusta, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Augusta National Golf Club and Augusta State University. Area attractions also include Ezekiel Harris House and Augusta Mall.
At Motel 6 Augusta, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Augusta Amenities
Motel 6 Augusta features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Motel 6 Augusta Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 10. per pet, per day (maximum USD 50. per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.